Redcliffe Partners is looking for a Paralegal / Junior Associate to join its Banking & Finance practice.
If you want to join our young and dynamic team and contribute to our work on high-profile, innovative and challenging international transactions, we encourage you to apply.
- A law degree from a reputable Ukrainian law school. A recognised LL.M. degree would be an advantage
- Previous work experience would be an advantage
- Fluent English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Excellent analytical, legal writing and attention to detail skills
- A supportive team and a friendly working environment
- Exciting experience in unique projects
- Market-leading remuneration
- A targeted, innovative learning and working experience, as well as professional and personal growth opportunities.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter indicating your desired position to email@example.com.